Whether you need protection for your home, car, life or business, you can depend on Aspen Agency Group for exceptional service, quality and products. Browse topics below for great tips on insurance, health and financial stability.
Get the right amount of insurance coverage at the best price. Whether you’re starting out, between homes or downsizing, Aspen Agency Group will help you pick the renters insurance coverage that best fits your needs. Give us a call today at 307-266-3020 and get covered. Be sure to ask about available discounts including burglar alarm credits and the account credit for customers who package auto policies with their renters policy.
Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless, invisible gas that results when certain fuels do not burn completely. And it can be deadly. That’s why it’s important to know how to prevent it, detect it, and protect yourself and your family from its effects.
In the home, carbon monoxide is most commonly formed by flames and heaters, as well as vehicles or generators that are running in an attached garage. As temperatures drop and more people are cranking the heat and hovering over the stove inside and warming up the car’s engine before hitting the road, it’s especially critical to ensure your family’s safety against this lethal gas.
Since carbon monoxide cannot be detected without a carbon monoxide detection device, it is essential to install and maintain one or more detectors in your home.
Just like hamburgers and hot dogs, a sizzling grill is a symbol of summer and grilling isn’t just about great food. Backyard barbecues often create treasured memories with friends and family.
Keep in mind, however, that when you grill, you’re literally playing with fire. Thousands of residents each year learn this the hard way, suffering damage to their homes or even serious injuries in grilling accidents.
There’s good news, though: You can prevent grilling accidents by taking some simple precautions. The tips below can help ensure you cook only your burgers — and not your house — the next time you fire up the grill.