As an independent agency, Aspen Agency Group is free to choose the best carrier for your insurance needs. Contact us for an automobile, recreational vehicle, commercial vehicle, boat, trailer or snowmobile insurance quote.
Auto Coverage Overview
We know how important your automobile is to you. It is important for getting to work, running to the store, and weekend family outings. That is why, at Aspen Agency Group, we work closely with you to custom-tailor your policy to fit your personal needs. After all, not everyone's needs are identical!
Recreational or Specialty Vehicle Coverage
- Motor Homes
- Travel Trailers
- Off-Road Vehicles
- Collectible Cars
- Boats / Yachts
- Personal Watercraft
Basic Auto Insurance Coverage
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage (BIPD): Pays for bodily injuries to other people or damage to their property, if you are liable. It includes coverage for the cost to defend claims and/or lawsuits.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: Covers bodily injuries to you, qualified family members and any other person occupying your covered auto, caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist or a hit-and-run driver. It will also pay all sums which an insured person is legally entitled to recover as damages from the owner or operator of an uninsured motor vehicle because of bodily injury sustained by the insured person.
- Medical Expenses: Covers necessary medical treatment arising from an auto accident, regardless of fault, for you and your qualified family members or passengers. It provides peace of mind that passengers in your vehicle will have medical coverage even if they don’t have their own medical insurance.
- Comprehensive (Other than Collision): Pays for damage to your car caused by events other than collision, less the deductible your select.
- Collision: Covers accidental damage to your car by collision with any object or upset of the vehicle. It pays up to actual cash value of your vehicle, less the deductible you select.
Optional Auto Coverage
- Towing and Road Service: Emergency towing and roadside assistance coverage.
- Loss of Use (Rental Reimbursement): Supplements and/or covers the cost for you to rent a car while yours is disabled due to a covered loss.
- Personal Liability Umbrella: Extends the liability and/or uninsured motorist coverage of your auto policy. Umbrella coverage starts at $1 million and can extend as high as $5 million