As an independent agency, Aspen Agency Group is free to choose the best carrier for your insurance needs. Contact us for a home owners insurance quote.
Homeowners Insurance Coverage Program
Aspen Agency Group offers homeowners insurance to protect your investment. We also have renter's, condo and landlord insurance policies, personal liability umbrella, extended replacement cost, separate dwelling coverage and more.
Homeowners Coverage Overview
Your home is usually the largest single investment you will make in your life. Let us help you protect it. Our agency will personally set up a policy that fits your unique home, so you can have peace of mind.
Basic Homeowners Insurance Coverage
- Dwelling: This is the amount your home is covered for. This number is based on your home specifications and is calculated by our Companies Replacement Cost Programs. This is approximately how much it would cost if we had to completely rebuild your home today.
- Separate Structures: This is the amount of coverage available for structures not attached to the dwelling. Examples: fences, sheds, unattached garages and mail boxes.
- Personal Property: This coverage covers everything that you own. Some personal property has coverage limits or would require a policy floater. Common floaters added to home policies are jewelry, firearms, fine art, collectibles, silverware, money, securities, and furs.
- Loss of Use: Covers expenses incurred when you are unable to use your home due to a covered loss. Example: Cost of renting a house if yours was unlivable due to a covered peril.
- Personal Liability Covers bodily injuries to other people or damage to their property, if you are deemed liable. These injuries or damages could be a result of: the use of your premises, other real estate property if you choose to add it, acts of your pets, unintentional acts committed by you or qualified family members, either on premises or off.
- Guest Medical Payments: Covers people injured on you your premises, regardless of liability up to the specified limit.
- Building Ordinance: Provides protection up to 10% of the dwelling amount for increased cost of construction due to building code or ordinance.
- Replacement Cost Contents: Personal property is covered for repair or replacement without deduction for depreciation. "Replacement Cost" means the cost, at the time of loss, of a new article identical or comparable to the one damaged, destroyed or stolen.
- Extended Replacement Cost (Dwelling): Provides a replacement cost for the dwelling up to 125% of the dwelling coverage.
- Personal Liability Umbrella: Extends the personal liability coverage of your home policy. Umbrella coverage starts at $1 million and can extend as high as $5 million.